The CT Mirror will be hosting a 2023 Legislative Session Preview which will be available for free via Zoom. The three sessions are as follows:
- January 24, 2023 at 7pm - Mark Pazniokas and the Politics of 2023
- Decisions made in Hartford often have more impact on Connecticut than laws passed in Washington. So, what can we expect from the upcoming CT legislative session and Gov. Ned Lamont's second term? CT Mirror Capitol Bureau Chief Mark Pazniokas joins host John Dankosky to break it down.
- January 31, 2023 at 7pm - Legislative Preview Reporter Roundtable
- John Dankosky sits down with CT Mirror Economic Development Reporter Erica Phillips, Housing and Children's Issues Reporter Ginny Monk, and Justice Reporter Jaden Edison to talk about potential legislation to look out for this session.
- February 15, 2023 at 7pm - Keith Phaneuf's Big Budget Review
- CT Mirror State Budget Reporter Keith Phaneuf joins host John Dankosky to discuss the budget battles expected during this legislative session.
For more information and to register for these free events, please click here.